Sunday, January 11th @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
*Quiet in the Eye of the Storm*
This experiential training will provide participants with an experience of the power of both voice and rhythm to heal and transform. The training include a multi-media, and evidence-based protocol, presentation. More than 50,000 hours over more than 20 years have gone into reviving this ancient tradition for our health and well-being today:
• Practice 6 Wisdom Keys of Feminine Leadership Facilitation
• Learn the Mystic Hebrew Voice and Rhythm Meditation
• Experience Therapeutic Singing & Sonic Drum Application
• Discover the Magic of Your Personal Healing Voice Chant
• Experience Feminine Wisdom and Healing Sound Teachings of Ancient Israel
• Learn Ancient Feminine Rhythms Medically Proven to Increase Focus & Reduce Stress
Eliana Gilad offers an innovative therapeutic relaxation method of self-care and discovery through the simple, conscious use of voice and rhythm. Beginning at a Jewish/Arab neo-natal intensive care unit in Israel, medical research has proven that the Voices of Eden expressive therapy lowers stress and anxiety, replenishes energy, and enhances creativity, focus and quality of sleep. Eliana has been researching and reviving this ancient tradition for 25 years. To learn about Eliana and her work, watch her TEDx presentation: http://voicesofeden.com/research
Who is the Training For?
• Healthcare and wellness practitioners
• Corporate coaches & EAP Providers
• Singers interested in the healing sound
• Professionals going through life style changes e.g. empty-nest, older parent going into assisted living
• Those interested in voice and rhythm as healing & transformational tools
“Eliana offers a simple and effective use of rhythm and voice for centering ourselves in life’s turbulence. In this refreshing process, we don’t “create” sounds; we allow them to emerge intuitively. Both listening and releasing these sounds keeps us in the present moment. It is balm for the soul.” – Ping Ho, MA, MPH – Founding Director, UCLArts and Healing
To learn more about this hands-on training, visit: http://elianagilad.com/training.
To learn about Eliana and her work, watch her TEDx presentation: http://voicesofeden.com/research
When: January 11, 2015, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Cost: $145 with a $97 Early Bird Tuition (before Jan 1st. 2015)
**Registration is required to attend this event.**
For more information and to register, visit http://healcenters.com/ancient-healing
click here for more information...